Saturday, June 21, 2008

At my desk

This evening I worked on moving the Adonaikido resource pages. Other updates were made to the ResourcesForLife.com website. Some of the changes were minor such as correcting links on pages that went to relocated pages. The old address/location of the Adonaikido page now redirects automatically to the new page. This had to be done by manually editing an index.htm file using the Taco HTML Edit software and Cyberduck FTP program. The latest significant updates to the site are listed on the What's New page. After these updates were finished, I posted my personal update for June 2008. It's late now, and I'm ready to pack things up and ride my bicycle home to get some sleep. I've been catching up on a backlog of email and other work which has caused me to be up late for the past few nights. I still have hundreds of emails in my inbox which need responding to, but that will have to wait until tomorrow. I hope to slowly get back on my early-to-bed and early-to-rise schedule.